Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up saloon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Saloon may refer to:
- An alternative name for a bar
- A South Asian or Cypriot term for a barber's shop
- One of the bars in a traditional British public house, or pub
- Saloon (automobile), a style of car body also known as a sedan
- Saloon (band), an English Indie musical group
- The centre room of a suite of state rooms, the drawing room
- The officers' mess on a merchant vessel
- A large social lounge on a passenger ship
- Western saloon, a historical style of American bar
- Saloon (album), by The Ongoing Concept
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saloon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.